Disable campaign ID from Cron Jobs (and accept an array in -id-channel argmument)

My idea is:
Create a new argument in cronjob to execute all campign except the ids then was in the arg.
It will works against the “–campaign-id” argument, except why this argument cannot accept array.

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea:
Theres some campaings then whe need to run cronjobs every minute, but exist another campaigns then you need to run whith more then one minutes.
Without this feature, if you whant to do a fine adjust in the campaigns interval, you need to add one line for each campaigns in cron job.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea:
The ideia é optmize this, and add more crontrol. In the future I think so to add some campaigns groups to run the cronjobs in diferent schedule time.

Any code or resources to support this idea:
just the idea…

Are you willing to work on this idea?:
sorry, im a newbie developer

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further?
my ideia is turn the cronjobs more optmized.

Hi Leonardo,
actually this is a very interesting feature to add to Mautic. In our case we have some campaigns/segments running against a 2.5M contacts and they take a very long time. As basically they perform checks of conditions (example: PageHitCount of 3 or more URL) they really don’t need to run every 15min. or so and could run just once a day.
A flag to avoid running would allow Mautic to execute only those calculations needed for real time processess leaving for late at night other time consuming processess.

Hi man!

I did it um shell script. I will publish on next version of my mautic free docker imagem.
May you acess and install from this link: https://mtcfacil.com.br/script/

1 Like