duplicate campaigns across installs

I would like to have multiple mautic installations and install the same campaigns on each one.

Does anyone have any ideas of a workaround to make this work?

I would like to have multiple mautic installations and install the same campaigns on each one.

Does anyone have any ideas of a workaround to make this work?

Hi! This is a feature we would love to see come out with the Mautic Marketplace. The marketplace is something scheduled for a future release of Mautic and with this will let everyone share (sell) Mautic themes, and plugins, but also workflows and campaigns! Is this what you are referring to?

Yes this is exactly what I am referring to. But currently I have some clients that all could use similar campaigns (dentist) – Any idea how I could transfer all my campaigns from one account to another using just the database to transfer?

db hurley – is it feasible to simply duplicate a sample installation to keep the same content for various installs?

Has there been any progress on this. Not the market place, but finding a way to copy forms / campaign etc from one mautic installation to the next, in our case, on a shared server under the same domain.