Question about exporting Campaigns

Hi.

I have a project where I need to give multiple users the ability to manage their own leads privately and also be able to generate leads that are added automatically to their accounts, using personal forms or squeeze pages, but funneled by the same campaign.

As far as I know, right now Mautic doesn’t have that functionality on a single installation. A viable solution for me would be to create subdomains or folders and give users their own Mautic instances.

For this to work I would need to have a “campaign template” with emails, forms, landing pages, etc.

This “template” can be a sql file that I could import to a fresh Mautic installation. Also it could allow me to update campaigns if a change is made to the funnel.

I’m I talking crazy or is this possible with the Mautic database structure? If its possible what tables would I need to export/import?

Thanks.

Hi.

I have a project where I need to give multiple users the ability to manage their own leads privately and also be able to generate leads that are added automatically to their accounts, using personal forms or squeeze pages, but funneled by the same campaign.

As far as I know, right now Mautic doesn’t have that functionality on a single installation. A viable solution for me would be to create subdomains or folders and give users their own Mautic instances.

For this to work I would need to have a “campaign template” with emails, forms, landing pages, etc.

This “template” can be a sql file that I could import to a fresh Mautic installation. Also it could allow me to update campaigns if a change is made to the funnel.

I’m I talking crazy or is this possible with the Mautic database structure? If its possible what tables would I need to export/import?
Thanks.

Hi Abenavides

Great question. Currently there isn’t an easy import / export of the items you mentioned. Doing it with pure SQL could possibly work - the only tables which might give oyu a hard time are things like forms, and custom user defined lead fields.

If I were you what I would do is this:

1. create your first template mautic instance
  2. duplicate the entire database & file system, update the config that references the database (located in app/config/local.php) to the new database.

This would save you a few steps in terms of trying to export just the things you want - the ‘get it all’ approach saves a lot of effort with trying to pull specific things and missing something.

Is it possible to make public or to share campaigns in a non technical way?
For example, I want to make a “default” campaign (or set of campaigns) and make copies to implement to my customers or simply give to my affiliates.

I really want it. Is there a plan to implement it on Mautic (at least in the paid version)?

Thanks
Igor Medeiros