Dynamic Content in Wordpress

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.2.24

Your problem
My problem is: I’m trying to make a wordpress page adjust it’s content based on a field in Mautic. So I setup 2 non-compaign dynamic content fields in Mautic. I can get them to show up in Wordpress but the styling gets totally messed up.
The html that I put into dynamic content goes through 2 very weird transformations.
First, when I click save in Mautic, it adds style="box-sizing: border-box;" to every div, header, and paragraph element. Even though I’m exclusively using the code view, I can’t find any way to make it not alter my code.
Second, when I review the dynamic content on my Wordpress page, all my class attributes are totally stripped and instead they are placed in fr-original-class attributes. Also, a bunch of additional styles are added in, from seamingly nowhere.
Am I just massively misunderstanding dynamic content or is there a pretty big bug here?

These errors are showing in the log: There are no errors related to this in the log.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I posted a bug on github but nobody has responded.

Am I doing something wrong here? Has anyone gotten dynamic content with html in it to work correctly in Wordpress?

1 Like

have you checked adding it ta a Landingpage in Mautic to see if Wordpress is the problem

I’m about 90% sure the problem is with the Froala editor and it’s summarized well on this Github issue