Dynamic content on wordpress

Hi there,

I am still fighting with dynamic content - i can´t get it to show…

Here is what I am trying at the moment:

WP Mautic downloaded from github and installed on wordpress site

Setup a campaign:

based on segments (includes all leads)

visits a site (the wordpress page with the mautic codes on it)

add 1 point to contact

pull dynamic content (named test, requesting "slot2)

push dynamic content (named test)

Setup a wordpress page with the following code on it:

Code:
[mautic type="content" slot="slot2"]Still not working[/mautic] [mautic type="form" id="3"]

Result:

If I visit with another browser, I´ll get 1 point awarded. Also I can see the embedded form. Conclusion: Mautic can see the visitor, the campaign is working. But still there is no dynamic content.

Seriously, I don´t get it... everything else is working, so why doesn´t mautic pull the dynamic content as it should?

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

chili_666

Hi there,

I am still fighting with dynamic content - i can´t get it to show…

Here is what I am trying at the moment:

WP Mautic downloaded from github and installed on wordpress site

Setup a campaign:

based on segments (includes all leads)
visits a site (the wordpress page with the mautic codes on it)
add 1 point to contact
pull dynamic content (named test, requesting "slot2)
push dynamic content (named test)

Setup a wordpress page with the following code on it:

[mautic type="content" slot="slot2"]Still not working[/mautic] [mautic type="form" id="3"]

Result:

If I visit with another browser, I´ll get 1 point awarded. Also I can see the embedded form. Conclusion: Mautic can see the visitor, the campaign is working. But still there is no dynamic content.

Seriously, I don´t get it… everything else is working, so why doesn´t mautic pull the dynamic content as it should?

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

chili_666

From where you are getting that code?

This is the code

[code]

Text in the html - this shows up if the visitor is not known
[/code]

@ninjoan

The code is directly for the wp mautic github documentation. I tried your code, but still no changes. The lead is known, is awarded the correct amount of points, but still no dynamic content…

DWC don’t get trigger if you have are log in Mautic you have to use a different browser or Incognito Browser to and try to fire the DWC

@ninjoan

Yeah, I know that. I tried a different browser, logging out of mautic, deleting the complete browser-history (cookies, history, everything) an incognito browser, rdp-ing into my machine at home and using the browser there…

It still doesn´t work… Sorry, I don´t get it at all…

Out of interest, does it work if you remove the form?

I just had a similar problem with Joomla and it seems that dynamic content doesn’t show if you have a form rendered on the page. Not sure if it’s by design or a bug.

Ruth

Had a similar issue with version 12.1 and could solve that by enabling CORS in my .htaccess file in the root of Wordpress install. Maybe its a similar issue and worth a try.