I know there is a ton of threads regarding dynamic Content - but I haven´t found one with a solution. So here is my Problem:
I´ve been playing around with dynamic Content. I read the documentation and watched the Video on YouTube. I tried to rebuild the example form the Video. This is what I´ve done:
- Created dynamic Content - named “test” - it´s the only dynamic Content I have…
- created a campaign, based on segments, for the Segment “dynamic” there is push/pull dynamic Content Action, without any conditions. Dynamic Content requests Slot “slot2”
- chucked myself and a couple of other leads into the Segment “dynamic”
- Setup a simple landing page an include the following code:
. If I addat the end the code afterwards turns red....
5. Logged out of mautic and visited the page, tried different Browsers => same result, no dynamic Content is shown
I don´t get it - I know that the code is wrong, because I can´t close the
. I tried leaving that out, no changes. I treid several Solutions from other threads... but I don´t get anywhere with it.
I am using one of the free demo accounts to Play around...
Any tips, tricks, help or yelling because I made a simple mistake?
Thanks in advance,
P.S. sorry about the funky spelling, but IE here at work has it´s own mind when it Comes to speaking english...