Dynamic Content does not work

Hi,

I did the following:

1. Created a segment
  2. Created dynamic content element
  3. Created campaign with the segment of #1, a request dynamic content decision, selected a name and connected the element of #2
  4. Created a form with only an email address field, an actions puts the leads into the segment of #1
  5. Created a (Mautic) landing page, put the form and the dynamic content DIV on it with the div name of #3

Then I did the following on another device in another network with no cookies:
  6. Opened the landing page
  7. Filed out the form
  8. Reloaded several times

Result: the dynamic content was not display but only the default value from the DIV.

I checked:
  • The lead was created
  • The lead was added to the segment and to the campaign
  • The page hits were recorded within the contact

Any ideas what went wrong (or what I did wrong)?

Thanks, P.

Hi,

I did the following:

1. Created a segment
  2. Created dynamic content element
  3. Created campaign with the segment of #1, a request dynamic content decision, selected a name and connected the element of #2
  4. Created a form with only an email address field, an actions puts the leads into the segment of #1
  5. Created a (Mautic) landing page, put the form and the dynamic content DIV on it with the div name of #3

Then I did the following on another device in another network with no cookies:
6. Opened the landing page
7. Filed out the form
8. Reloaded several times

Result: the dynamic content was not display but only the default value from the DIV.

I checked:

• The lead was created
  • The lead was added to the segment and to the campaign
  • The page hits were recorded within the contact

Any ideas what went wrong (or what I did wrong)?

Thanks, P.

Another info:

I set the form fields as pre-filled and they are pre-filled. That means that the lead in fact is recognized (but not for dynamic content).

Had a similar issue with version 12.1 and could solve that by enabling CORS in my .htaccess file in the root of Wordpress install. Maybe its a similar issue and worth a try.