Implementing dynamic content

I am trying to implement dynamic content, but difficult to get it working.

What i want: People in a specific segment should see a text on http://www.alles-over-marketing-automation.nl/2016/08/mautic-open-source-marketing-automation-platfom/. All other people will not see the text.

1. Created a dynamic content piece.
  2. Created a campaign:

Contact source = segment

Request dynamic content action with requested slot name “Mautic”, with select default content filled in

Push dynamic content action with select dynamic content same as above.
  3. Published campaign
  4. Added myself to the campaign
  5. Added following code to webpage [mautic type=“content” slot=“Mautic”][/mautic]

When i go to the page i do not see the dynamic content. Any thoughts?

ninjoan, thanks for the reply. Tested being logout and a different browser. I see the default text so the slot works only i am not seeing the dynamic text. Did you get it working? You are kind a of pro with mautic :slight_smile:

How to fix this, where to start?

I am trying to implement dynamic content, but difficult to get it working.

What i want: People in a specific segment should see a text on http://www.alles-over-marketing-automation.nl/2016/08/mautic-open-source-marketing-automation-platfom/. All other people will not see the text.

1. Created a dynamic content piece.
  2. Created a campaign:
    Contact source = segment
    Request dynamic content action with requested slot name “Mautic”, with select default content filled in
    Push dynamic content action with select dynamic content same as above.
  3. Published campaign
  4. Added myself to the campaign
  5. Added following code to webpage [mautic type=“content” slot=“Mautic”][/mautic]

When i go to the page i do not see the dynamic content. Any thoughts?

You have to be log out of Mautic System (admin) and try using a different browser.

Had a similar issue with version 12.1 and could solve that by enabling CORS in my .htaccess file. Maybe its a similar issue and worth a try.