Dynamic Email Support

Hi,

I want to send an email which will have dynamic subject and body to a smart list based on a per-defined action.

For ex: If user has posted something on a category page then I want to shoot email to all the followers(smart list) of that category. The subject and body of this email will be dynamic, based on what user has posted on that category page.

Please Let me know how can I trigger an email as per my above use case.

Would be great to have support on this!

Hi,
I want to send an email which will have dynamic subject and body to a smart list based on a per-defined action.
For ex: If user has posted something on a category page then I want to shoot email to all the followers(smart list) of that category. The subject and body of this email will be dynamic, based on what user has posted on that category page.

@escopecz
@dbhurley
Could you please help me out on this?

*pre-defined

I want to send an email which will have dynamic subject and body to a smart list based on a pre-defined action.

@escopecz
Anything???