Dynamic form Creation

Hey,

I am new to mautic and I Have one question which I am not able to find out.All I want is How to design a dynamic form?I know how to design a form in mautic and I have read mautic documentation of forms also but what I want is that I have supposse 50 fields in the form but on the web page the user sees only 3 or 4 fields once a user fill those 4 fields,the user is shown another 4 fields of form and which fields to show that i can decide. Can this is possible???

Hey,
I am new to mautic and I Have one question which I am not able to find out.All I want is How to design a dynamic form?I know how to design a form in mautic and I have read mautic documentation of forms also but what I want is that I have supposse 50 fields in the form but on the web page the user sees only 3 or 4 fields once a user fill those 4 fields,the user is shown another 4 fields of form and which fields to show that i can decide. Can this is possible???

I too have similar use case , @Apurva_Mathur please let me know if you were able to find the solution