eCommerce Revenue like in Klaviyo?

Is there any built-in feature for e-commerce transactions to show after each email automation or broadcast you send?

It would be great to be able to track revenue from specific e-commerce email flows (welcome series, cart abandonment, etc.)

Is that possible out of the box or via some customization? If so, what’s the general direction?

This is a great question and something I think we should look at addressing within Mautic.

There are a number of thoughts around this, nothing out of the box or plugin which would be great.

Some things that I think of are using either google analytics goals or matomy with utm terms attached to mailers in order to better attribute sales/revenue to a specific communication.

Interesting to see what others are thinking and how they are attributing the performance or efforts inside Mautic to actual revenue

1 Like

UTM Links + Google Analytics is the only thing I can think of as well.

Curious if others have different solutions

Hi, we are doing this for client with pushing in every single sale via n8n:

This way you can build reports

1 Like

how are you attributing a sale coming in to a specific email or action from within Mautic ?

(Sorry @mikew mike, are you asking me?)

Hey @joeyk. Yip :relaxed:.

Oh :slight_smile:
Yeah, all the data comes in the webhook (form entry) into Mautic and N8N upon conversion or other event.

Thanks @joeyk, I’ll check with our devs :slight_smile:

Hi everybody,

We have developed a plug-in to retrieve customers and orders from WooCommerce or PrestaShop. There is then an interface where you can find the different transactions, you can also make segments from this information.

You can find the link here : GitHub - WebAnyOne/MauticEcommerceBundle

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!