Elementor Forms

Hi all.

I’ll be using Elementor page buider and would like to use their forms.

Has anyone connected Elementor Forms to Mautic so that the user can be put into a list?

Thank you.

Hi all.

I’ll be using Elementor page buider and would like to use their forms.
Has anyone connected Elementor Forms to Mautic so that the user can be put into a list?

Thank you.

Yes. That would be the best way to go. If more users ask for the same it will be possible.
In the meanwhile I’ll have to think on an easy way to add leads into mautic…

Webhooks maybe; to use the mautic forms directly also to consider;…

1 Like

The contact form has an option for webhooks, and I’m not a coder but was hoping the zapier would be supported. I see mentions of it here, but it’s not one in the Zapier catalog.

They have it, it’s just not public yet :slight_smile:

https://zapier.com/developer/invite/51025/5079bbfb98eff7e408aee0bef04ac7f3/

Check that out. I’m also looking to integrate Elementor forms and Mautic together - so if anyone has success - please share!

1 Like

Assuming that you want to send data from your Elementor Form into Mautic then the integration with zapier is the wrong way round. You can only extract information from Mautic, not add it to Mautic. It appears that Mautic does not have webhooks that receives data, only to transmit data.

This integration is so sorely needed right now.

@TonyHine
Sorry for butting in but do I understand you correctly - (I am not a programmer, I am a mere beginner to all this)

I am trying to get a form into Elementor which hopefully people will fill out so that I can send them some sort of a freebie to get their email address,

I was trying to get this information to integrate from Elementor Page builder to Mautic - are you saying this is not possible.

If this is the case, do you have a viable alternative we can use.

Thanking you
Monika