Integrate Mautic with an external HTML form

On my website, I have an HTML form. I would like to make it that when the user enters details on the form, the details entered get sent to my Mautic website.

Mailchimp allows for this. Does Mautic do anything similar?

I’ve searched around, but only found how to integrate Mautic with Wordpress/Drupal/Joomla. I’ve also found how to integrate HTML content on Mautic, but not how to connect Mautic to an HTML website.

My website is just a simple hand-coded HTML page. It doesn’t use PHP or anything like that. However, I don’t mind adding javascript for the integration to work (as one does with Mailchimp).

The easy way would be to design your form in Mautic, then paste the code into your html page. There are two options: automatic - creates an iframe on your page, or manual copy - which will give you more control of the appearance.

Exactly. And if you really need your original form too, you should place the Mautic form on the actual page as described, and use Mautic’s form action called “post results to another form”, pointing it to your original form.

Cheers
Ekke

1 Like

You could also send the results of you form to Zapier and have Zapier create a mautic contact.

I’m sorry I’m late to the Mautic party, I’m here to stay now!

I’m trying to do something similar. I have a login field that I want to connect my users to their web activity. Would the above methods work the same? Just create the same fields, with the same id’s in mautic and embed it, or am I missing something?

Thank you.