Integrating Mautic form in an HTML page

I want to start off a test-campaign using Mautic, and I would like to know how is it possible to integrate Mautic forms inside an HTML page.

Consider the following scenario: A small business is purchasing a landing page design service on Fiverr and want to use that landing page he get with his running Mautic system. How can he do it?

I’m a technical user, so please, don’t hold yourself and be as explicit as possible. (I did RTFM but couldn’t get a straight-forward answer if it’s possible to do this without having to write a full theme).

Thanks,

I want to start off a test-campaign using Mautic, and I would like to know how is it possible to integrate Mautic forms inside an HTML page.

Consider the following scenario: A small business is purchasing a landing page design service on Fiverr and want to use that landing page he get with his running Mautic system. How can he do it?

I’m a technical user, so please, don’t hold yourself and be as explicit as possible. (I did RTFM but couldn’t get a straight-forward answer if it’s possible to do this without having to write a full theme).

Thanks,

1. set up the form in mautic.
  2. If you are using wordpress install the plugin and use the form short code.

[quote=9291:@bluestar]1. set up the form in mautic.
2. If you are using wordpress install the plugin and use the form short code.[/quote]

I am aware of Mautic’s integration with WordPress, this is why I specifically asked about HTML pages and not WordPress pages.

Sorry my bad…

After you create a form and save it you should get to a page which looks like this

If you hit the manual copy option that should be enough for you to get the code for your HTML landing page.

Once created, Mautic forms provide a javascript that can be used to integrate the form into html pages.

That’s really cool, I didn’t notice it.
Thanks