Email editor bug v5.0.4-fpm

Your software
My Mautic version is: v5.0.4-fpm
My PHP version is: v8.1.28
My Database type and version is: mariadb v11.3.2

Your problem
My problem is:
The Mautic implementation is under docker and I use Nginx Proxy Manager as a proxy to generate SSL certificates

The problem
When using the email editor I have 2 problems:

1. It does not allow me to load images, doing so does nothing and shows absolutely nothing in the logs.

Note: In the version with Apache v5.0.4-Apache it does allow me to load images

2. When inserting the dynamic content block it does not show all the options, only when adding a variant in that tab does it show all the options.

Note: In version 4 it shows all the options in the default tab

Nginx webservice Conf:
github repo example

server {
listen 0.0.0.0:80;
root /var/www/html/docroot;
location / {
index index.php;
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$query_string;
}
location ~ .php$ {
include fastcgi_params;
fastcgi_pass mautic-web:9000;
fastcgi_index index.php;
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root/$fastcgi_script_name;
}
}

It has been difficult for me to understand the problem since the logs do not show anything, I have only been doing trial and error with different versions, version 4 works correctly, in version 5 I have encountered these problems. If anyone could help or guide me I would be grateful.

I solved the problem with loading images by activating these options within the system options

The “problem” with the dynamic content block is really not clear to me if it is a problem or if this is how it should work, I only know that in version 4 of Mautic it is possible to see all the options in the default tab