Email Mail Builder

Hi I have been struggling the last day and half with Email Builder (I was doubting my own capabilities here) - to only find out that when you copy HTML in to the builder it rewrites it.

Pasted HTML Code:

Code:

Builder Converted Code:
Code:

I writes inline style sheets for some of the HTML 'tags', strips out 'class' not all email clients respond equally to inline style sheets especially wrt to tables.

Hi I have been struggling the last day and half with Email Builder (I was doubting my own capabilities here) - to only find out that when you copy HTML in to the builder it rewrites it.

Pasted HTML Code:

<table width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="background-color: #3498DB;" class="emailButton"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="middle" align="center" style="padding-top:15px;padding-bottom:15px;padding-right:15px;padding-left:15px;" class="buttonContent"><a target="_blank" href="#" style="color:#FFFFFF;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:20px;line-height:135%;">Confirmation</a></td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Builder Converted Code:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="background-color:#3498DB; width:50%" class="emailButton"> <tbody> <tr> <td><a target="_blank" style="color:#FFFFFF;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:20px;line-height:135%;" href="#">Confirmation</a></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

I writes inline style sheets for some of the HTML ‘tags’, strips out ‘class’ not all email clients respond equally to inline style sheets especially wrt to tables.

Im seeing the same thing. Anyone have any ideas? Help would be appreciated!

Should be fixed by https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/2032