Email not arrive Gmail, Hotmail etc

My Mautic version is: 5.10
My PHP version is: PHP Version 8.1.28
My Database type and version is:5.7.23-23

Your problem

I installed mautic and everything apparently works. But when trying to send emails, I only receive them on the hosting domain. When I send to Gmail, Hotmail etc, the emails do not arrive.

Someone can help me?

These errors are showing in the log: [2024-08-23T11:25:05.038216-03:00] mautic.WARNING: [HTTP 400] Unable to create record: The ‘To’ number +15511981072896 is not a valid phone number. {“exception”:“[object] (Twilio\Exceptions\RestException(code: 21211): [HTTP 400] Unable to create record: The ‘To’ number +15511981072896 is not a valid phone number. at /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/twilio/sdk/src/Twilio/Version.php:85)”} {“hostname”:“br744.hostgator.com.br”,“pid”:3}
[2024-08-23T12:00:05.250570-03:00] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Messenger\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: You cannot receive messages from the Messenger SyncTransport. (uncaught exception) at /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/messenger/Transport/Sync/SyncTransport.php line 37 while running console command messenger:consume [stack trace] #0 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/messenger/Worker.php(101): Symfony\Component\Messenger\Transport\Sync\SyncTransport->get() #1 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/messenger/Command/ConsumeMessagesCommand.php(234): Symfony\Component\Messenger\Worker->run(Array) #2 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(298): Symfony\Component\Messenger\Command\ConsumeMessagesCommand->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #3 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1058): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #4 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(96): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Symfony\Component\Messenger\Command\ConsumeMessagesCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #5 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(301): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Symfony\Component\Messenger\Command\ConsumeMessagesCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #6 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(82): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #7 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #8 /home2/aquac587/novo.aquacom.com.br/mautic/bin/console(16): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #9 {main} {“hostname”:“br744.hostgator.com.br”,“pid”:2}
[2024-08-23T12:00:05.259129-03:00] mautic.WARNING: Command messenger:consume exited with status code 1 {“hostname”:“br744.hostgator.com.br”,“pid”:2}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Hello, what SMTP are you using? For sending out the emails?