Email & Page Builder

I’ve created a copy of one of the default templates and renamed it so that I can create custom HTML since most of it is in tables and I wanted to change it to use bootstrap, which works well.

I have two issues:

1. The drag and drop functionality doesn’t work on the builder whether editing an email or a page.
  2. Email builder seems to be the same as page builder but based on the functionality on this page about the email builder it looks like I should be seeing extra fields for building the unsubscribe system.

Any ideas?

Derek

I’ve created a copy of one of the default templates and renamed it so that I can create custom HTML since most of it is in tables and I wanted to change it to use bootstrap, which works well.

I have two issues:

1. The drag and drop functionality doesn’t work on the builder whether editing an email or a page.
  2. Email builder seems to be the same as page builder but based on the functionality on this page about the email builder it looks like I should be seeing extra fields for building the unsubscribe system.

Any ideas?

Derek

I´m having the same problem as Derek is mentioning in his first point. It seems there is a bug, when I change to a new theme then switch back, the drag and drop works fine. So a short fix Derek, switch theme and back again and than it works.

Yeah I noticed this too, although never had a look at the console to see what errors were being generated.