Email reading time

Hello,
I want to know at what time my emails are most read. But I do not know how. If you could tell me how to do it that would be great.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I can’t remember mautic Reports be capable of aggregating data on days or hours basis.

But you have this table: “*prefix_*email_stats” where everything that happens to your leads is recorded.
Table looks like this.

As you can see there is in a readable format of all what happens to emails (when it was read, open, who did it, etc)

So you can create a report directly from MySQL or via a view or connecting this to something like Google Looker Studio or similar.
Or even downloading all this table and processing it on Excel/Google Sheets

Thanks a lot for your answer.
It’s a shame that it’s not integrated because it seems to me that this is very often requested data, particularly to determine the best sending time.
In any case, your solution suits me very well. Even if it is not simple and rather technical, it poses no problem for me.
I’m not going to do it every day, and sometimes, it’s better to work with the data yourself to manipulate it according to your desires.

Thank you so much anyway.

1 Like

Well, maybe a simple plugin for this types of reports?

I guess mautic report’s code can be upgraded to include more things, but we need volunteers…

This is possible:

1. Go to your main dashboard

2. Add a new widget

3. Save the widget

4. This is what it looks like:

1 Like