Mautic Community Forums

Problem with Email Read

Hi, I’m new to this awesome tool and trying to get to know all its features!

I started running an email campaign and noticed that, although I get “read count”, Mautic does not tell me which contacts actually read the email nor when.

Using the default reports and creating a new one, I noticed that the date read field is always empty. So I connected to the database and started wondering around the tables. I’m guessing that the fields date_read and is_read on the table email_stats are the ones I’m looking for, but to my surprise these are both 0 and NULL for all the registers in the table.

What should I configure so the tool can fill these fields correctly?

Thank you for your help

Hi, I’m new to this awesome tool and trying to get to know all its features!

I started running an email campaign and noticed that, although I get “read count”, Mautic does not tell me which contacts actually read the email nor when.

Using the default reports and creating a new one, I noticed that the date read field is always empty. So I connected to the database and started wondering around the tables. I’m guessing that the fields date_read and is_read on the table email_stats are the ones I’m looking for, but to my surprise these are both 0 and NULL for all the registers in the table.

What should I configure so the tool can fill these fields correctly?

Thank you for your help

Hi.

What happens if you click on one of those count badges?

Best,
D.