Problem with Email Read

Hi, I’m new to this awesome tool and trying to get to know all its features!

I started running an email campaign and noticed that, although I get “read count”, Mautic does not tell me which contacts actually read the email nor when.

Using the default reports and creating a new one, I noticed that the date read field is always empty. So I connected to the database and started wondering around the tables. I’m guessing that the fields date_read and is_read on the table email_stats are the ones I’m looking for, but to my surprise these are both 0 and NULL for all the registers in the table.

What should I configure so the tool can fill these fields correctly?

Thank you for your help

Hi, I’m new to this awesome tool and trying to get to know all its features!

I started running an email campaign and noticed that, although I get “read count”, Mautic does not tell me which contacts actually read the email nor when.

Using the default reports and creating a new one, I noticed that the date read field is always empty. So I connected to the database and started wondering around the tables. I’m guessing that the fields date_read and is_read on the table email_stats are the ones I’m looking for, but to my surprise these are both 0 and NULL for all the registers in the table.

What should I configure so the tool can fill these fields correctly?

Thank you for your help

Hi.

What happens if you click on one of those count badges?

Best,
D.

Hi there,

Could you tell me how you have added the email read count to the report?

Thanks