Email send configuration for office 365

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.1.1
My PHP version is: 7.2.33

Your problem
My problem is:
I can’t config office 365 email as sending email. its shows multiple errors
Need help to fix it.

I just went threw many weeks of this problem and found out that my servers database was not compatible. SO I installed 2.19.1 and then followed the set up to office 365. If you check and you have the correct php and database MySQL version is 5.7 or MariaDB 10.2. Then try input this into email other smtp:

Thank you,

Ron Gincastro

Office: 1-401-626-4603

Howdy friend.
I’m not aware of anyone on the forum being clairvoyant so I think we will have to wait to see the actual errors in the logs before we could help sort out the problem.
Until then I’ll channel positive energy your way.
Have an excellent day.

Hey I could find error log as below, hope you can help

[2020-10-25 12:40:02] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: “Unknown database type json requested, Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatform may not support it.” at E:\Marketing Automation\apps\mautic\htdocs\vendor\doctrine\dbal\lib\Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\AbstractPlatform.php line 436 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException(code: 0): Unknown database type json requested, Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatform may not support it. at E:\Marketing Automation\apps\mautic\htdocs\vendor\doctrine\dbal\lib\Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\AbstractPlatform.php:436)"}

What version of mysql or mariadb are you running? @pankajchavan

• Gets the Doctrine type that is mapped for the given database column type.
    • @param string $dbType

• @return string

• @throws DBALException
      */
      public function getDoctrineTypeMapping($dbType)
      {
      if ($this->doctrineTypeMapping === null) {
      $this->initializeAllDoctrineTypeMappings();
      }

$dbType = strtolower($dbType);

if (! isset($this->doctrineTypeMapping[$dbType])) {
      throw new DBALException(‘Unknown database type ’ . $dbType . ’ requested, ’ . static::class . ’ may not support it.’);
      }

return $this->doctrineTypeMapping[$dbType];

It seems this is an indication of having an unsupported version of MySql or MariaDb as mentioned by

mysqli

MysqlI Support enabled
Client API library version mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - Id: 3591daad22de08524295e1bd073aceeff11e6579

The version number 5.0.12-dev refers to the mysqlnd driver version, not the mysql server. They are two different things. I suspect you are running an earlier version of Mysql and it is not supported by mautic 3x
This is on a server running CENTOS 7

In ssh run service mysql status
It will display
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status mysql.service
● mysql.service - MySql 5.x.x.x database server <–the number is your server version
If it says ERROR! MariaDB is running but PID file could not be found
You are not running mysql you are running mariadb

If you enter in ssh service mariadb status
It will say:
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status mariadb.service
● mariadb.service - MariaDB 10.3.25 database server <---- Database version

If you are running Ubuntu or something else you will have to google the command to view Database server version. If your server has a panel like Plesk or Cpanel you can simply click the database server window in your panel to display version.