Email sent 1 hour after submit form

I make a form with action : to notify my email when someone submit the form. However, instead the email come immediately, it only come after 1 hour.

Can anyone know what is the reason?

Thanks you very much

The cron job that I set as bellow:

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:segments:update > /dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild > /dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:email:fetch > /dev/null 2>&1

/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:iplookup:download > /dev/null 2>&1

I make a form with action : to notify my email when someone submit the form. However, instead the email come immediately, it only come after 1 hour.
Can anyone know what is the reason?

Thanks you very much

The cron job that I set as bellow:
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:segments:update > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:email:fetch > /dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php /home/showth7/email/app/console mautic:iplookup:download > /dev/null 2>&1

Your cron job time is set for one hour

https://www.thesitewizard.com/general/set-cron-job.shtml