Email subject replaced with leadfield

I know I have seen this addressed before but can’t find it. We had the following subject line “Buy before Midnight”.

When the email was received it has done the following “Buy before M{leadfield ID}night” replacing ID with the actual lead field ID.

Has this been addressed? Where is the problem?

I know I have seen this addressed before but can’t find it. We had the following subject line “Buy before Midnight”.

When the email was received it has done the following “Buy before M{leadfield ID}night” replacing ID with the actual lead field ID.

Has this been addressed? Where is the problem?

The syntax should be {leadfield=FIELD_ALIAS}, replace the FIELD_ALIAS with that of the desired field.

@alanhartless I am not understanding. We just want the string ‘Midnight’ to appear in the subject line without having the ‘id’ replaced with the lead field ID.

OH! Sorry, totally mis-read. That is an odd one that I can’t reproduce. A field shouldn’t be inserted unless you manually typed {. Does it happen every time you edit the subject back to “Midnight” and save?

@alanhartless
We are using 1.2.2.
This was a list email. We pasted the HTML into the source code. We typed this into the subject line “Kickoff To Supercross Savings End At Midnight!”

The ID in ‘Midnight’ was replaced. I will create another test.

@alanhartless

just ran another test and got this in the subject line:

Kickoff To Supercross Savings End At M61578night!

When you edit the email, does it have the {leadfield=ID} syntax still in the subject?

At no time do we insert {leadfield=ID} syntax in the subject or the body of the email. We do have two external links that go to forms requiring Mautic to autopopulate with the unique tracking ID but this is not relevant.

@alanhartless Any further thoughts?