Lead field

Hi we have recently upgraded our mautic and after up gradation when we are using the Lead fields in the mail we are getting the lead fields code instead of pulling the data of the leads .Can you please guide us on this

Hi we have recently upgraded our mautic and after up gradation when we are using the Lead fields in the mail we are getting the lead fields code instead of pulling the data of the leads .Can you please guide us on this

Hi Nkoochi

Which version did you update from and too?

Could you try creating a new email as a test and see if it still does that? I want to determine if this only happens with emails created before the upgrade.

Hi Chad

I created a new email as a test and tested it still getting the same .Actually we build a html template and take the first name and last name code and paste in our html code its not working so i built a test mail using launcher still I amm getting the same out put.

Which version is this again? I know that was a bug at one point but I believe its been fixed.

we are using V 1.1.2 right now but I don’t know from which version we have upgraded.