Lead fields not inserted

Hello Guys,

I am new to mautic, but rather enthusiastic about it. I have a setup running and one website with the sensor pixel. This site people need to login and have profiles, so I have a lot of information to go on. I extended the fields in the pixel with location and company info. That information does come through ( I see it on the events of a lead. But the profile is not updated.

The other thing which is really a showstopper is that in emails adding {lead field=firstname} or lastname does not work. In the builder it is show as Last Name and in the actual email I get when testing the email is [Last Name]

Another thing I noticed is that adding a link to view it in HTML provided me a 404 error this is the link

http://mautic.netcare.nl/email/view/566c5ba870715

If you prefer to make issue on github, just let me know. I thought let’s start in the community

Hello Guys,

I am new to mautic, but rather enthusiastic about it. I have a setup running and one website with the sensor pixel. This site people need to login and have profiles, so I have a lot of information to go on. I extended the fields in the pixel with location and company info. That information does come through ( I see it on the events of a lead. But the profile is not updated.

The other thing which is really a showstopper is that in emails adding {lead field=firstname} or lastname does not work. In the builder it is show as Last Name and in the actual email I get when testing the email is [Last Name]

Another thing I noticed is that adding a link to view it in HTML provided me a 404 error this is the link

http://mautic.netcare.nl/email/view/566c5ba870715

If you prefer to make issue on github, just let me know. I thought let’s start in the community

Maybe this helps, trying to unsubscribe it says “record not found”

Maybe this will help:

https://www.mautic.org/docs/leads/lead_monitoring.html

https://www.mautic.org/docs/emails/troubleshooting.html

The lead monitoring stuff I understand. As you liked my third party plugin which is doing that for me :slight_smile:

What about the question in the header “Lead fields not inserted” ?

Ok, so I guess I don’t understand your question(s). Lead fields not inserted? That is another question not related to the post text? Could you describe it more?

Sorry not being clear. I will try again: I created an email, select Mauve theme, lauch the builder and start the email with

Hi {leadfield=firstname} ,

This is shown as First Name

After finishing the email I hit the button “send example” When open ing the email it says "Hi [First Name] "

Obvious my intention was that it should open : Hi Gerard,

I think I answered this question in my first response.

Oh, it’s not about the lead fields, but about the tracking. But it works the same. The test emails are not sent to any lead so the lead information aren’t there. You can send the email to a lead and the name will be populated.

Ah, thanks. That is not clear from the documentation. How do you suggest to test email sending ? With the tracking pixel I simply open another browser to and check the log if the API call is handled correctly with all fields.

Also would like to test the HTML view of the email. When you click on that link it says RECORD NOT FOUND.

Do you have the email published?

I test it by sending the email to a list with my testing emails if it is a list email or send it directly to a testing lead from the lead detail if it is a template email.

Will try that. As to RECORD NOT FOUND, is that also because I am administrator ?

My guess is that the record not found is there because the email is unpublished or the un/publish dates are filled with some date which makes it unpublished. I don’t have any other explanation.

I checked and the email is published and I did not include un/publish dates.

How can you send a notification to a user/admin containing lead info for a specific lead? For instance, once a lead fills out the first form, we do not want to be notified. However, when they will out the third form, we would like to be notified by email. In the notification email, we want it to include ALL lead data that has ever been submitted from any form in the past.