Merge Issue with lead fields from database

Hi folks - I am having an issue with inserting a lead field into an email and then hyperlinking it to text.

I have done it before and it worked just fine but now I cannot get it to work.

For example:

I uploaded a list of contacts and there is a unique url for each contact that takes them to their unique microsite. I created a custom field called microsite, classified it as url and it is part of my database of contacts.

I am trying to send them an email from mautic through amazon ses. I would like to put Click Here and have the url hyperlink to the text.

Each time I do this the link works but it is pulling the same url for all contacts instead of the unique url for each contact.

Anyone seen this or have any pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi folks - I am having an issue with inserting a lead field into an email and then hyperlinking it to text.

I have done it before and it worked just fine but now I cannot get it to work.

For example:

I uploaded a list of contacts and there is a unique url for each contact that takes them to their unique microsite. I created a custom field called microsite, classified it as url and it is part of my database of contacts.

I am trying to send them an email from mautic through amazon ses. I would like to put Click Here and have the url hyperlink to the text.

Each time I do this the link works but it is pulling the same url for all contacts instead of the unique url for each contact.

Anyone seen this or have any pointers?

Thanks in advance.

I have reported a similar problem.

I have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work. It almost seems like it changed with the update. I had it working on another install before but now I can’t figure it out for the life of me.