Lead fields in links/code

Hi,

I just downloaded and set up Mautic today. So far I’m amazed.

I have previously worked in tools such as mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics Clickdimensions. Mailchimp is great, for its purpose… but Clickdimensions is a MESS compared to this.

Great job!

However, theres one thing thats not working. When I want to personalize my e-mails, using Leads fields. When I want to use the fields in the text, it works fine! However, I want to import leads with a field that contains a unique ID for a custom made ordering landingpage. Ergo, I want the recipient to get a link in the email that forwards him to http://website.com/campaign/customerXXXXXXXX/.

How can I incorporate the Leads Fields in links? When I place a field into the text, it doesnt even show up in the html source code. Its like its not there.

Are there any solutions to this? Or could I suggest that the leads fields can be inputed through text? F.instance:

“Hi [Lead:FirstName]”. Without having to drag the field and drop it.

Hope to hear from you. I am super excited about this project, and I hope to be able to assist in further developement.

Best regards,

Simen

Hi,

I just downloaded and set up Mautic today. So far I’m amazed.
I have previously worked in tools such as mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics Clickdimensions. Mailchimp is great, for its purpose… but Clickdimensions is a MESS compared to this.

Great job!

However, theres one thing thats not working. When I want to personalize my e-mails, using Leads fields. When I want to use the fields in the text, it works fine! However, I want to import leads with a field that contains a unique ID for a custom made ordering landingpage. Ergo, I want the recipient to get a link in the email that forwards him to http://website.com/campaign/customerXXXXXXXX/.

How can I incorporate the Leads Fields in links? When I place a field into the text, it doesnt even show up in the html source code. Its like its not there.

Are there any solutions to this? Or could I suggest that the leads fields can be inputed through text? F.instance:
“Hi [Lead:FirstName]”. Without having to drag the field and drop it.

Hope to hear from you. I am super excited about this project, and I hope to be able to assist in further developement.

Best regards,
Simen