How to preserve leadfield/contactfield used in href links sent via e-mail?

As described at #5345, when I add a {contactfield} on a link inside an email and the customer opens in a different browser that have different mautic_session_id token its redirected to different url.

How can I ensure that the {contactfield} will be the same as the contact of the triggered e-mail?

i.e: If John subscribes to a form using firefox, that assign a new value to one of your fields, and this field is used to create a link that is sent via e-mail, and he opens this e-mail on his mobile (which will have different session_id’s) the link became corrupted.

Is there a way, maybe to not track the link sent through e-mail, so mautic would not use /r/ to create the link?

Any help is appreciated, since I’m sending dozens of e-mails with invalid links.

As described at #5345, when I add a {contactfield} on a link inside an email and the customer opens in a different browser that have different mautic_session_id token its redirected to different url.

How can I ensure that the {contactfield} will be the same as the contact of the triggered e-mail?

i.e: If John subscribes to a form using firefox, that assign a new value to one of your fields, and this field is used to create a link that is sent via e-mail, and he opens this e-mail on his mobile (which will have different session_id’s) the link became corrupted.

Is there a way, maybe to not track the link sent through e-mail, so mautic would not use /r/ to create the link?

Any help is appreciated, since I’m sending dozens of e-mails with invalid links.