Email Unique Coupon Code to Customers via Mautic

Hi All,

Is there a way I can email unique coupon codes to leads via mautic?

Once a lead fills out the optin form they are sent an email with a unique coupon code they can use to purchase product at a discounted price.

The key point here is

1. The coupon code is unique for each customer

I need to be able to pass the form data point ( name, email) and coupon code into mautic and then mautic will send the an email with the coupon code(s) to each lead that fills out the form

The issue is
  2. How to I pass this coupon code(s) with the form fields (Name, email) into mautic

Any idea on how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million

Hi All,
Is there a way I can email unique coupon codes to leads via mautic?

Once a lead fills out the optin form they are sent an email with a unique coupon code they can use to purchase product at a discounted price.

The key point here is

1. The coupon code is unique for each customer

I need to be able to pass the form data point ( name, email) and coupon code into mautic and then mautic will send the an email with the coupon code(s) to each lead that fills out the form

The issue is

1. How to I pass this coupon code(s) with the form fields (Name, email) into mautic

Any idea on how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a million

I would be interested in this as well. I’ve considered several different ways to do it. The “easiest” seems to be a a field type that is hidden but gets filled in in an action before the email is created. Creating the coupon isn’t difficult, WooCommerce has an API endpoint for that.

I just need a hook somewhere, preferably post form submission but pre-actions, where I can make the call and put the data where the email can get to it.

Thots?
=C=

I need something like that. Did you find any solution?

At the end of a mautic campaign i have to send an email with a coupon to the user.

This coupon:

• is a unique coupon
  • has a 7 day expiration date

i could create a custom field named coupon and update it via pixel but i need to generate coupon when user visit a page and this is not a good way :frowning: