How to send account activation email

Hello,

I am trying to send email with custom activation link to new users when they sign up to my website using mautic.

Here what are my steps.

When user signup on my website I will add lead to the mautic.

One way i think it will work but I feel kind of funny doing it that way is:

I will assign the new lead to “new user activation campaign”

Will create custom lead field called activation_url, and will make campaign on trigger only

Is there way to send email to particular lead without adding custom field with activation url?

Currently signup is done in external server, and all data is put into kafka queue, As you suggested I guess I can create standalone form and post data into it with some process

I just created standalone form

With two fields email and url, but how can I refer to url value inside of the form?

If the signup form is done in Mautic then you can very easily do this…without using campaigns. All you’ll need to do is create a “standalone” form instead of a campaign form. Then setup an email to be sent as one of your actions on the form.

Let me know if I’ve misunderstood the question but it should be fairly straightforward to accomplish.

1 Like

Hello,

I am trying to send email with custom activation link to new users when they sign up to my website using mautic.

Here what are my steps.
When user signup on my website I will add lead to the mautic.

One way i think it will work but I feel kind of funny doing it that way is:

I will assign the new lead to “new user activation campaign”
Will create custom lead field called activation_url, and will make campaign on trigger only

Is there way to send email to particular lead without adding custom field with activation url?