Emails in Channels not active, not selectable. Mautic 4.4.4 new install

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.4
My PHP version is: 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.5.15-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)
Web sever: nginx 1.18.0 .

Your problem
My problem is: Emails section in Channels is not active. When clicking on that section, nothing happens I see no button at all. the interface stays the same as in the last selected section. In other words, I cannot select this section Emails. No yellow spot to its left appears like when clicking on Marketing messages, Focus or Social monitoring.

Mautic 4.4.4 installed from .zip file. There was a problem where themes do not show up which was solved here. I’m not sure it’s related. Please excuse me the beginner if my question is too trivial.

emails

These errors are showing in the log: No error message

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: 1. clear caches 2. use a different web browser. 3. uploaded a theme which has the feature Email (together with Page and Form. it’s the Neopolitain)

Clear the cache in the RAM. That is the solution, as @joeyk suggested in another post. I misunderstood that, and cleared the browser cache instead. By restarting the server, thus all caches are gone, the problem disappeared.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.