Emails not queued

Hi everyone.

I have configured Mautic to Queue emails. I then set a cron job that runs every minute:

Quote:
*/1 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/marketing/public_html/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

I set the spool folder outside of public_html. I can see that it created a DEFAULT subdir inside of it, but it remains empty. Am I missing anything? I set the cron to email me the output and it is not sending any eerrors, this is what it outputs:
Quote:
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.29
Content-type: text/html

I have read as many threads in the forum as I can find but none of them helped me solve this.

Many thanks!

Hi everyone.

I have configured Mautic to Queue emails. I then set a cron job that runs every minute:

I set the spool folder outside of public_html. I can see that it created a DEFAULT subdir inside of it, but it remains empty. Am I missing anything? I set the cron to email me the output and it is not sending any eerrors, this is what it outputs:

[quote]X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.29
Content-type: text/html
[/quote]

I have read as many threads in the forum as I can find but none of them helped me solve this.

Many thanks!

The log file is logging this:

[quote][2016-03-17 04:59:34] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/home/marketing/public_html/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/marketing/public_html/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-03-17 04:59:34] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/marketing/public_html/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) - in file /home/marketing/public_html/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] [][/quote]

This is way out of my depth, what does it mean?

I just checked and app/cache/prod/doctrine does not exist physically, should it?