queue sending not working

Hello,

While send immediately works fine, queue doesn’t send the emails but marks them as sent.

The crons are running, the server setup is WHM with an account dedicated for the mautic software, that means the crons are running under that user’s permissions. I’ve created a spool for folder in /tmp/mautic_spool so it can be used by mautic and given the necessary permissions for mautic user to access it and use it as tmp dump.

Any ideas?

Hello,

While send immediately works fine, queue doesn’t send the emails but marks them as sent.

The crons are running, the server setup is WHM with an account dedicated for the mautic software, that means the crons are running under that user’s permissions. I’ve created a spool for folder in /tmp/mautic_spool so it can be used by mautic and given the necessary permissions for mautic user to access it and use it as tmp dump.

Any ideas?

Did you find a solution for this? I am having a similar problem with an installation and I am not sure why. The cron seems to be executing properly but I can see the messages in my spool folder.