Emails triggered in campaign are send repeatedly

When I schedule sending emails in the campaign, the Mautic send up to 7 emails repeated for each lead …

Some leads receive 7 emails , others receive 2 others receive 3…

In this submission , should have no more than 16,000 leads … and Mautic registered nearly 40,000 submissions email

What might be causing this ???

I’m using AWS SES to send emails and EC2.t2.large (which is an excellent hardware configuration ) …

Mautic 1.4.0 with EasyEngine, and configured to queue emails.

When I schedule sending emails in the campaign, the Mautic send up to 7 emails repeated for each lead …
Some leads receive 7 emails , others receive 2 others receive 3…
In this submission , should have no more than 16,000 leads … and Mautic registered nearly 40,000 submissions email

What might be causing this ???

I’m using AWS SES to send emails and EC2.t2.large (which is an excellent hardware configuration ) …
Mautic 1.4.0 with EasyEngine, and configured to queue emails.

Can it be because of the frequency of cronjob email:process ???
Configured to perform 1x per minute

And in Mautic settings, it is to process the queue in 2000 at a time…

same here, duplicate sends with a absolute fresh install.
Had the cron @ 3 minutes, and sending session @ 30 minutes.
Lets see what happens.

It seems to work in my case, on tests made on a fresh install, after change at the cron == time process a batch of emails.
3 minutes cron = 180 sec with n number of emails to send.

Today (Versión 2.5.1) the same problem with a list of 20k. Seem like a job is running. And then the next cron job start up, and send another message, and then start the third job, and…

I change the frequency of cron jobs, to one cron job each 3 hours. I hope this resolve the problem.