Erorr form builder campaign in upload images mautic 3

Your software
My Mautic version is:
My PHP version is: PHP Version 7.4.27
My Database type and version is: Mysql 7.2.27

Your problem
My problem is:
Problem: A bug occurred in the form builder when you wanted to create a campaign or clone a finished form campaign, when editing or creating a new campaign. there was an error when uploading the image, problem => the image became blurry and there was a notification: something went wrong. Please try again. I’ve tried to fix it in terms of the directory but it’s still the same. Please help
These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: check nginx

A mixed content is a client side error (browser restriction based on the security profile)

It is usually an iceberg tip that hide either one or more of the following problems (in that order): a user problem, a bad web app configuration, a bad proxy configuration.

Unsure about the root cause in your case (could either be you using an IP to connect to the web app (user problem) - or the web app configured to use an IP but going through a proxy without masquerading the domain on the slave node(web app misconfiguration).

But what you could do in order to get around it and probably better use your resources, is to use remotely hosted media instead of locally hosted ones (your img src should be src="https://cdn.domain.tld/path/media.jpg’).

This is actually what I’m recommending to our users during the on-boarding.

It will keep you away from those problems (as long that your CDN is listed in your CORS). And keep your web app clean, light and fast.