Mautic Community Forums

Themes images and thumbnails not found

Hi,

mautic send emails but hey have no theme images,

I found a the same threat here but we are running nginx

Hi,
mautic send emails but hey have no theme images,
I found a the same threat here but we are running nginx

Hi @Arnoldas, do images appear in Mautic when you edit using the builder or preview the email?

Hi @chris0928 they do not appear nether in the builder preview nether in the email, when I try to ope the image link in the email I get the 404 Mautibot error

If you’re using images that are included in a theme file, your image paths might be broken - probably worth checking your Mautic base URL as described here.

I’m experiencing the same issue with Theme images not being displayed within campaign builder. Within campaign builder clicking on the “preview email” button and looking at the resulting source code I see the following URL path for the images:

https://yourdomainherecom/index.php/themes/skyline/img/log.gif

Editing the URL to remove the “index.php/” text and refreshing the page in the web inspector results in the image being successfully displayed. I’ve checked the Configuration -> System Settings -> General settings -> Site URL value and it is correctly set to:

https://yourdomainherecom

So, now I’ve got to figure out what’s causing the extra “index.php/” text to be added to the URL. Most likely a bug in my OpenBSD httpd config file. Just have to figure out the right syntax. :slight_smile:

@cbaxtell you are the man, exact same issue here, now i know what to look for, I will update if I find anything

just setting the Configuration -> System Settings -> General settings -> Site URL to https://yourdomainherecom
whitout index.php helped us

@Arnoldas glad to hear your’s was a simple fix. :slight_smile:

As I mentioned with our config the Configuration -> System Settings -> General Settings -> Site URL is already set to https://yourdomainherecom and it’s still not working correctly. My guess is since we’re using OpenBSD’s httpd daemon instead of Apache it’s adding an extra wrinkle into our troubleshooting efforts since it has a different syntax for redirects.