Error 500 Call to a member function getProperties()

Hello, everyone.

I am new to Mautic and new to the forums. I would like to start by saying Mautic looks pretty amazing and I am excited to start testing it!

I have a fresh new install of the latest Mautic 2.4.0 hosted on CentOS 7.3 with PHP 7.0.13.

I am receiving an error 500 when I try to create a multi-select field.

Mautic log is complaining of the following:

Code:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: "Call to a member function getProperties() on array" at /var/www/...../app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/Type/FieldType.php line 194 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getProperties() on array at /var/www/...../app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/Type/FieldType.php:194)"} []

I am not sure what to do to get past this error.

I do see what seems to be a similar issue from an earlier release (code fix):
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/895/commits/f19279624bda7b804d29bd5afdd26e2fe8c6e3bd

I am not sure if this is the same type of problem or different. That code fix is already included in current version.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Hello, everyone.

I am new to Mautic and new to the forums. I would like to start by saying Mautic looks pretty amazing and I am excited to start testing it!

I have a fresh new install of the latest Mautic 2.4.0 hosted on CentOS 7.3 with PHP 7.0.13.

I am receiving an error 500 when I try to create a multi-select field.

Mautic log is complaining of the following:

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: "Call to a member function getProperties() on array" at /var/www/...../app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/Type/FieldType.php line 194 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getProperties() on array at /var/www/...../app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/Type/FieldType.php:194)"} []

I am not sure what to do to get past this error.

I do see what seems to be a similar issue from an earlier release (code fix):
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/895/commits/f19279624bda7b804d29bd5afdd26e2fe8c6e3bd

I am not sure if this is the same type of problem or different. That code fix is already included in current version.

Thoughts?

Thank you!