Error 500 sending email

Software
My Mautic version is: 3.1.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.23

Problem
I will configure SMTP correctly. I performed the connection test successfully, but when sending the test email, Mautic presented error 500. What can that be?

Log
[2020-10-19 17:43:17] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home/simuleonline/public_html/crm/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php line 150 {“exception”:"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address set in PathHeader does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home/simuleonline/public_html/crm/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/PathHeader.php:150)"}

the error states there are invalid characters in the email address or it is not formatted as xxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx

Hi, I checked the configuration and it seems to be correct, see:

Try removing the email address from the first line that says Name to send mail as and replace it with a name. Also make sure there is not a space at the end of the email

I had changed the name to test, but I went back to the default configuration and the problem persists. The connection is established but Mautic is unable to send the email. See:

The test connection results are irrelevant to the problem you are having. It uses the credentials entered at the bottom of that screen. When attempting to send Swift cannot validate your email as compliant with the naming conventions adopted within RFC 2882.

Did you check to make sure there was no space before or after your email address on line two: Email address to send mail from Sounds crazy but it happens. It triggers this exact error as well.

the username and password were correct, I even did another test with a new email account and the problem persists. See:

Are you hitting apply changes in the top right of your screen when you make these changes? You have port 587 listed but encryption type none . That combo would not typically show successful when you push test connection.

My email server support indicates not to put encryption. See (portuguese):