Can't send emails in Mautic 5.1

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.1
My PHP version is: 8.2.18
My Database type and version is: 10.6.18-MariaDB-log

Your problem
I have successfully setup the Email configurations in the configurations section. Tested the configurations by clicking on the “Send test email” in the Email DSN section. The test was successful and the test email was received in the inbox.

PROBLEM:
I created an Email in the Channels>Email section and then after successfully saving the email, I clicked on the “Send Example”, but it was never successful and returns error 500, as shown in the attached image.

The server is returning 500 error:

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Mime\Exception\RfcComplianceException: “Email “+bounce_6673c8870479e@” does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822.” at /home/eddsco5/mauto.edds.com.pk/vendor/symfony/mime/Address.php line 56 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Mime\Exception\RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Email "+bounce_6673c8870479e@" does not comply with addr-spec of RFC 2822. at /home/eddsco5/mauto.edds.com.pk/vendor/symfony/mime/Address.php:56)”} {“hostname”:“ld324.inmotionhosting.com (http://ld324.inmotionhosting.com/)”,“pid”:4089177}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I deleted the cache folder in the mauto.edds.com.pk/var/ directory, but this did not solve the problem.