Error trying to update Mautic 4.4.1

Hello, can someone tell me how this error is resolved when installing the Mautic 4.4.1 update. I urgently need to fix it, I’ve been working on it for days (if not weeks) and the same thing keeps coming out. I currently have version 3.3.3

I get this error:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedMethodException: “Attempted to call an undefined method named “getDescription” of class “MauticPlugin\MauticTagManagerBundle\Entity\Tag”.” at /home/melizamo/public_html/em/plugins/MauticTagManagerBundle/Views/Tag/list.html.php line 122 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedMethodException(code: 0): Attempted to call an undefined method named "getDescription" of class "MauticPlugin\MauticTagManagerBundle\Entity\Tag". at /home/melizamo/public_html/em/plugins/MauticTagManagerBundle/Views/Tag/list.html.php:122)”}

Hi, could you plz share your PHP version?
Thx,
Joey

Php Versión 7.4

Hi,

Mautic version 3.3.x supported PHP versions 7.3 & 7.4

There must be other factors - did the installation work well on the same server before? :thinking:

Regards!

Well apparently fine, but I never used it to send emails, because until now I was using mailerlite, I have resolved by deleting everything including the database and reinstalling everything from scratch again but with the latest version and now I have already sent my first emails but now I I am surprised that emails are not adapted to mobiles, anyway…

Hi,

Here you can find responsive MJML email templates:

Mautic 5 is planned to improve the email templates that will hopefully solve this kind of issues.

Additionally, if you use the “blank” template, it is better to design the forms with external tools like the following (this is what most of us do) and then copy the result in HTML and paste it in the “blank” form so that Mautic can manage it as a form.

Regards!

[26Ago/17:35]

Hey,
Non-responsive emails can be a result of using the wrong basic template.
blank → html template
brienz, paprika, confirmme → mjml templates which ensure, that your email is responsive

You can still send responsive email in Mautic, by designing a html email, but the built-in email builder won’t fully give you a hand in that. Check this video for more details:

1 Like

Hi,

I consulted 1 month ago on whether Mautic 5 would solve the “blank” problem with rendering, etc., Slack.

I saw in your email @joeyk the corrections for “Brienz, Paprika and Confirm Me”. :hugs:

Thanks

Yeah, those are fixed now, and Brienz is already in Github:

We need one more test to be added to the core.
I’ll add the other 2 asap as well.