Contact > Send Email > Import from an existing template - Mautic hangs/does not import the template

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.2
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: MySQL 5.7.39

Your problem
My problem is: Open Contact > Send Email > Import from an existing template (select a template). The cursor spins indefinitely without importing the template

These errors are showing in the log: none

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: refresh, logout/re-login, select different template

This was happening in your version (4.0.2) and this is a bug, that keeps coming back.
It works by me on 4.4.0, 4.4.1, 4.4.2 for sure.
Do you have emojies in your email?

Hi @joeyk :

No, I do not have emojies in my email. I do have one image that is hosted in same Mautic installation.

I wonder if the update from 4.0.2 to 4.4.4 will process smoothly via the front-end update option/utility, or if it requires manual updating.

Thank you,
Bob H.

Hi Bob, Frontend Update is rarely a good option.
I would do:

1. Backup
  2. CLI update

Hi @joeyk :

I upgraded to 4.4.4 via CLI and now it’s working. Thanks so much! Best open source CRM/Mktg. Automation project by far!

On another note: I send email out via SendGrid. My Mautic instance is not receiving back a transaction if an outbound email bounces. I think there’s a way to setup the integration so that the History tab of the Contact will record bounces, ya? Is there an article on how to set that up?

Thank you,
Bob H.

Hi @joeyk :

Never mind my last question about bounces. I found the article about how to setup the bounce webhook in the docs.

Thank you,
Bob H.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.