Error when sending a template in an individual email

Mautic
My Mautic version is: 5.04 & 5.03
My PHP version is: 8.0
My Database type and version is: mariadb

Your problem
My problem is: After reading that the Mautic update has been quite radical, I’d like to add another issue I’ve found in the platform. The block creator in Mautic has a peculiar behavior, especially when it comes to saving the already designed project. However, with the help of the forum, I’ve discovered that simply separating the sections resolves it. On the other hand, once our template is saved, it works correctly if we send it through a scheduled campaign. When I say “works,” I mean it arrives responsive, and the design doesn’t get messed up. However, if I select the template directly from the individual lead, the email arrives, but completely disorganized.

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Create a template and send it individually to a lead.

Ensure that your Mautic installation is up-to-date. There was a bug with two missing migrations fixed in version 5.0.11. Updating to the latest version might resolve some of the issues you’re experiencing. Mautic’s documentation might have information on known issues and their workarounds. It’s always a good practice to check the official documentation for any updates or notices regarding issues. Engage with the Mautic community forums. Other users might have experienced similar issues and could have shared solutions or workarounds.