External Linking

Hi, I have been trying to insert external links onto my emails for distribution without success.

What i want is that when the user clicks on the linked article e.g read more he is directed to the linked article.

Yet as of now that’s not happening since users are directed back to the domain which i have my mautic installed.

For example my mautic is installed at xyz.com/mautic, inside the email i am linking to abcd.com/real-estate-management.

Currently when the user clicks on the link, he gets directed back to xyz.com and not abcd.com/real-estate-management

How do i fix this. Please help

Hi, I have been trying to insert external links onto my emails for distribution without success.

What i want is that when the user clicks on the linked article e.g read more he is directed to the linked article.

Yet as of now that’s not happening since users are directed back to the domain which i have my mautic installed.

For example my mautic is installed at xyz.com/mautic, inside the email i am linking to abcd.com/real-estate-management.

Currently when the user clicks on the link, he gets directed back to xyz.com and not abcd.com/real-estate-management

How do i fix this. Please help

@harukim, have you found any solutions for this? I am having the same problem. Will share if I can figure anything out.