Facing '504 Gateway Timeout' Error during Mautic Installation in installer/step/1.1

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.4.9
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:

I’m encountering a persistent issue while trying to install Mautic on my Ubuntu server with Nginx. The installation process runs smoothly until it reaches the installer/step/1.1 stage, where I’m consistently getting a ‘504 Gateway Timeout’ error. This has been a roadblock, and I’m seeking guidance to resolve this issue.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

1. Verified my server’s resources and ensured it’s capable of handling the installation process.
  2. Adjusted Nginx timeout settings as recommended in various articles, including proxy_read_timeout, proxy_connect_timeout, and proxy_send_timeout.

Issues Faced:

• Installation process proceeds smoothly until installer/step/1.1.
  • At this stage, a ‘504 Gateway Timeout’ error occurs, indicating that the server didn’t respond in time.
  • I’ve checked both Nginx and PHP-FPM logs, but I couldn’t find any specific error messages related to this issue.
  • I’ve also reviewed the access log and error log, but there are no obvious clues pointing to the root cause.

Hi,

please use CLI way of installing Mautic, its easier and fast. On top of all that GUI Mautic install is deprecated.

Regards, M.