Fata Error After Update

I’m pretty sure my installations have been failing because the default PHP version was 5.4x, so I’ve changed this so that the default is 5.6.24, so I can now see the following error, which I assume is down to the failed installation.

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'DebrilRssAtomBundleDebrilRssAtomBundle' not found in /xxxxxxx/app/AppKernel.php on line 156

How can I get this going?

Thanks
Derek

I’m pretty sure my installations have been failing because the default PHP version was 5.4x, so I’ve changed this so that the default is 5.6.24, so I can now see the following error, which I assume is down to the failed installation.

Fatal error: Class 'DebrilRssAtomBundleDebrilRssAtomBundle' not found in /xxxxxxx/app/AppKernel.php on line 156

How can I get this going?

Thanks
Derek

Have you deleted the cache and try? If you are using cpanel, when you changed the version try to use the default selections, just take note on what you have activated

I use this selections… hope it helps…

I removed everything in the cache folder but the same issue arose, so I followed the documentation here: http://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful, and done a manual upgrade essentially backing up the folder, uploading a new install and copying over the local.php file, I then cleared the cache folder again on the new file set and it’s now loading fine.

Thanks for the response :slight_smile: