Error 500 after update

I recently logged in to our mautic install, Mautic proposed us to update the install, which we did, the last item update spinning for several minutes non stop.

After while, we refreshed the page and bam we got an error 500. Impossible to access to mautic anymore.

Can you pleae explain what to do in this case ?

I recently logged in to our mautic install, Mautic proposed us to update the install, which we did, the last item update spinning for several minutes non stop.
After while, we refreshed the page and bam we got an error 500. Impossible to access to mautic anymore.
Can you pleae explain what to do in this case ?

Hello
I don’t remember which version I was from before the upgrade.
I succeed to do 3./ and 4./ using the url.
I got message telling me my php vesion was too old.
I have edited htaccess with php handler to php 7 and i have tried again the url upgrade.php
this time I got this error
“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
System administrators, check server logs for errors.”
In the error log file I got this: “[27-Mar-2017 05:13:53 UTC] SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Class ‘LightSamlSymfonyBridgeBundleLightSamlSymfonyBridgeBundle’ not found - in file /home6/a/public_html/marketing/app/AppKernel.php - at line 182”

What to do then.

I would appreciate some help please.

I have done it and still have the same issue
Inside the error log file , the lastline is :
[30-Mar-2017 08:02:21 UTC] SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Class ‘LightSamlSymfonyBridgeBundleLightSamlSymfonyBridgeBundle’ not found - in file /home6/asiaqua1/public_html/marketing/app/AppKernel.php - at line 182

I checked a bit more. The previous version was Mautic 2.3.0. I have tested to again unpack mautic 2.3.0 on the previous install and it restart the system working ok but it is still in mautic 2.3.0,.
I went on trying to do the upgrade again to see if it would work .
I got this:
Step Status
Downloading Package Success
Extracting Package Success
Moving Package Contents In Progress (it spin around with not successing, how long are we suppose to wait ? I supose no more than 5 minutes… so the upgrade doesn’t seems to work from 2.3 to the last version)

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
System administrators, check server logs for errors.

still same

@fianbiasa have been resolved ?

You can check my profile and catch me …definitely you would get resolved by this error. Its a common error but depends on so many things and files as well.

@laurentm
You can check my profile and catch me …definitely you would get resolved by this error. Its a common error but depends on so many things and files as well.

Hi guys, I’ve just uploaded a “Mautic Update How-To” on mauteam.org

Hope it’s useful!