Fatal Error: Call to undefined method MauticPageBundleModelPageModel::getVariants()

Yesterday I upgraded to 2.1.0 and one of my campaigns that uses a landing page to verify a double optin contact stopped working.

After receiving the confirmation email, when the user visits the landing pages that is included as a “visited page” decision in the campaign nothing loads and the app returns a Fatal Error: Call to undefined method MauticPageBundleModelPageModel::getVariants()

If I change the campaign to verify a different url on my website, one that’s not a landing page from mautic, everything works fine. And this campaign used to work until I updated to the new version.

I believe there’s a bug in this version, I already posted the issue on Github, but I would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem.

Thanks!

Yesterday I upgraded to 2.1.0 and one of my campaigns that uses a landing page to verify a double optin contact stopped working.

After receiving the confirmation email, when the user visits the landing pages that is included as a “visited page” decision in the campaign nothing loads and the app returns a Fatal Error: Call to undefined method MauticPageBundleModelPageModel::getVariants()

If I change the campaign to verify a different url on my website, one that’s not a landing page from mautic, everything works fine. And this campaign used to work until I updated to the new version.

I believe there’s a bug in this version, I already posted the issue on Github, but I would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem.

Thanks!

Hi,
I have the same problem. After the upgrade to 2.1.0, the landing pages do not show unless I am logged into Mautic.
When I log in, they show fine. Once I log out, they stop showing, with a message instead “Site is offline”.
The error log shows this:
mautic.ERROR: Error: Call to undefined method MauticPageBundleModelPageModel::getVariants() - in file
/app/bundles/PageBundle/Helper/PointActionHelper.php - at line 35 [] []

Just saw the fix:
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/2269/files
Works OK now.
Thanks

Hi Stony,

I have the same issue.

I went to the github url above.

I found the 4 files in my mautic installation and made the changes to the 4 files.

But I am still getting the same error as before…

“Fatal error: Call to undefined method MauticPageBundleModelPageModel::getVariants() in /home3/raymondkent/public_html/productive/mautic/app/bundles/PageBundle/EventListener/CampaignSubscriber.php on line 119”

any ideas?

Hi Raymondkent,
are you sure you corrected line 119 right? I actually did not make corrections, just replaced all 4 files with the new ones.
Have no problems so far.
If there is a problem with the fix, better write in github, someone more qualified than me has to help you.
Good luck.

Thanks Stoney,

I actually grabbed the whole text from each of the 4 php files that were in the Git hub and replaced it all.

I’ll try again, just in case.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers