2.01 Can't edit old landing pages

I just upgraded to 2.01 and now I can’t edit many of my existing landing pages.

Mautic appears to hang when I click EDIT. The status animation along the top of the page runs indefinitely.

There are some landing pages that I can edit – some are clones of the ones that are hanging. But most cannot be edited.

My sys admin says there are no server errors or obvious problems. (PHPv 5.6.22)

What should I be looking for??

Justin

I just upgraded to 2.01 and now I can’t edit many of my existing landing pages.

Mautic appears to hang when I click EDIT. The status animation along the top of the page runs indefinitely.

There are some landing pages that I can edit – some are clones of the ones that are hanging. But most cannot be edited.

My sys admin says there are no server errors or obvious problems. (PHPv 5.6.22)

What should I be looking for??

Justin

I have the same problem after executing update 2.0.1. I tested to fix it with #2032, but the problem is still there. I also have nor preview and these LP`s are integrated in campaigns.
Shall I stop all my campaigns with this pages or does somebody have a solution???

Kind regards
Klaus

I am having the same problem after upgrading from 1.4.1 to 2.0.1.

In addition, previewing previously created emails ends up with 500 Internal Server Error.
Also, email content are lost after the upgrade as well as the themes we’ve created.

Any help?

Not only can I not edit old landing pages, I cannot edit newly created pages. Is there a fix on the horizon for this?

The fix is here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/2032