File not found (404 error)

Hey am trying to setup my plugin for integrating salesforce and Mautic. But there is some issue am facing while authorizing salesforce am getting “File not found (404 error)” . The very time i press authorize app Button it takes me to the authentication screen where i press allow to enter in salesforce and then next screen i get is of File not found (404 error). What can be the reason if any help i could get.

Hi @ninjoan i have solved this problem and am using free hosted account for mautic . i want to integrate it with salesforce. i have authorised the plugin for salesforce but dont know what will be the next step. can u please guide me through.

I use the self-hosted version

Hey am trying to setup my plugin for integrating salesforce and Mautic. But there is some issue am facing while authorizing salesforce am getting “File not found (404 error)” . The very time i press authorize app Button it takes me to the authentication screen where i press allow to enter in salesforce and then next screen i get is of File not found (404 error). What can be the reason if any help i could get.

@escopecz Please help

To connect salesforce CRM to Mautic Mautic need SSL.
Have you check if the 404 is Salesforce CRM error or Mautic