Salesforce plugin

Hi,

I’ve succesfully setup Mautic on our website.

Now I’d like to link it to our salesforce system, but I keep ketting an error.

I followed the setup, created a consumer key and secret, but I keep getting the error they are not valud.

error_invalid_client_id & error description: client identifier invalid.

I’m using version 1.2.4

Hi,
I’ve succesfully setup Mautic on our website.
Now I’d like to link it to our salesforce system, but I keep ketting an error.
I followed the setup, created a consumer key and secret, but I keep getting the error they are not valud.
error_invalid_client_id & error description: client identifier invalid.
I’m using version 1.2.4

Some more information, screenshots

If all the steps from https://www.mautic.org/docs/plugins/salesforce.html are met, then probably ask Salesforce support if they get the request and if so, why it throws the error. Maybe they’ll be able to tell you more.

I logged a case with Salesforce. See what happens there, but meanwhile, I kept trying, and noticed that the client_id passed in the URL (rest API) is not passed along.
Also, when I look into the database, I don’t find the data in there.
Is there something I need to do, to save the consumer_id and key in the database?
All other data (leads, campaigns, …) are stored, and working correctly.

PS I even tried to change the url from login.salesforce.com to our unique url. (some tip I found on salesforce fora for other oauth integrations) But not luck with that.

Where were you looking in the database for the stored client key?

Tried to search through all tables in de MySQL database, but specifically in the oauth1_ and oauth2_ tables
But I also noticed in the UI that the consumer id is not saved. Maybe because the process did not go through, but in the popup of salesforce, it’s also not passed in the URL.

The key is not loaded back to the edit formula each time for security reasons. It is stored in the plugin_integration_setting table if you’d like to check it is really stored.

Hi,

Its a bug in mautic itself. The URL to sales force does not contain the client id. If I put the client id manually it works. Also the salesforce dialog does not save the data.

When i put the details in the salesforce dialog, this the error in the logs

[2016-02-15 22:38:38] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: mcrypt_encrypt(): Key of size 5 not supported by this algorithm. Only keys of sizes 16, 24 or 32 supported - in file C:inetpubVirtual Hoststest.localhostappbundlesCoreBundleHelperEncryptionHelper.php - at line 60 [] []

Ok sorted, php version 5.6 gives this problem. when I changed to 5.5 all working okay

Hi, any chance on an update? I don’t have the option of downgrading our webserver.
A possible workaround?

It seems a lot like the problem which will be fixed by this PR in the next Mautic version:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1396

Thanks would be perfect. Tx

@Bram I mean I’m not sure about it and you can modify the code of your Mautic the way the pull request shows and confirm it fixed it for you. Or you can wait if the new Mautic version will work for you, sure.

hi @escopecz Any idea when this version might be released? Or can you give me a hint in what files I need to look?

@Bram If you look at the PR I lined to earlier closely, you’ll see it already have the “Merged” tag so it should be part of the 1.3.0 release which should go out today, yey! And it also have the “Files changed” tab where you can see the files and rows which were changed. I know it takes a while to get familiar with GitHub. But usually, everything you are looking for is there.